Well, many may say am at it again, but, seriously, that this type of question can pop at an interview is a little bit embarrassing/awkward to say the least. So, I went for this interview in an Oil and Gas outsourcing firm and after the normal " Tell us about yourself" question, the next question almost threw me of balance considering that I was still hire at my game. The interview was comprised of a panel of three; Two lovely Ladies and a Gentleman, the latter looked at me and asked " what will you do if your boss wants to go all the way".
UTME SCREENING EXCERCISE All candidates who sat for the 2015/2016 UTME, with the correct subject combination, scored a minimum of 180 and applied for admission to study any of the following courses: Agric economics and farm management, Agric extension and rural development, Animal nutrition, Animal physiology, Animal production and health, Aquaculture and fisheries, Animal breeding and genetics, Agric admin, Crop protection,
Back when I opened my blog during my university days, I wanted to just make money by copying and pasting stuffs. I had heard how people were making money blogging, the likes of Linda Ikeji. Hence, I wasn't really interested in creating a niche,just copy and paste and the money flows in, it was that simple until google adsense slapped me in the face for copied content. So, I slowed down and decided to create my contents and being not much of a writer but a talker, it wasn't really easy. Every-time I feel like blogging but something pops up and I don't.
Comments
Post a Comment